Get Help for Me or Someone Else

The first step to get help for you or someone else is to call and make an appointment to talk to a counselor.

There is no cost for this counseling and everything will be kept confidential.

To talk to counselor about a man who is using drugs or alcohol call 324-6502 and for a woman call 279-3999.


Fill out this form to have us contact you.

(Optional) email address that we can use to contact you.

If you would prefer us to call you, add your phone number. Otherwise call the phone numbers listed above.

Add any comments you about you or your friend that needs help.